This document is a privacy notice within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It was prepared by E&S Watches and Jewellery OOD, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria under universal identification code: 175200441, with seat and management address at No. 15 Tvurdishki prohod Str., Sofia, Bulgaria (hereinafter “E&S”, “We” or “Us”) especially for our customers in connection with the sending of marketing communication from the online store of “E & S”.
Below you will find information:
- regarding the person responsible for the processing of your data;
- what categories of personal data we process;
- under what conditions we process the data;
- the purposes and legal grounds for the processing;
- data retention periods and data security measures;
- how to exercise your rights under the GDPR,
- as well as in which cases and how we share your data with third parties.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The responsibility for the processing of your personal data is borne by E&S Watches and Jewellery OOD, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria under universal identification code: 175200441, with seat and management address at No. 15 Tvurdishki prohod Str., Sofia, Bulgaria (hereinafter “E&S”, “We” or “Us”). In case:
- you wish to access, rectify or delete the data collected for you;
- you suspect that your personal data has been accessed illegally;
- you would like to object to the processing or withdraw your consent to processing;
- or if you have any questions or comments related to this Notice,
you can contact us at the following address for correspondence: Sofia 1000, Nardono subranie Square No 12 for &S Watches and Jewellery OOD or by email at: email@example.com.
WHAT INFORAMTION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
In the context of marketing communications sent by E&S, information that constitutes personal data is collected and processed (more information on specific objectives and grounds can be found below). The information is collected directly by the Customer (upon registration on the Website of the online store of “E & S”, registration for receiving messages from Us or immediately before making a purchase in the online store) or from sources where it is publicly announced by the Customer and – specifically affects the following categories of personal data: name, other identification data; contact details (email, address, phone); as well as other information that you choose to voluntarily share with Us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The main purpose of collecting your data is to provide you with information that would be of interest to you (for example, new products, discounts, campaigns, etc.). We also collect information about you in order to advertise and track your preferences so that content can be provided that may be of greater interest to you. Аs well as for conducting business analyzes, tracking the behavior of the subjects and their product preferences.
ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
E&S processes personal data only if there is a valid legal basis. The conducting of marketing communication requires the explicit consent of the Customer to be informed by email, by phone and / or SMS about new products, promotions, campaigns and more. The basis for the processing of personal data is your explicit consent. Upon registration on the Website of the online store of E & S, registration to receive messages from us or immediately before making a purchase in the online store, the Customer has the right to consent to receive marketing communication from Us. The customer gives his consent by checking the appropriate box at the end of this notice, the consent may be withdrawn at any time and is not connected the use of the website of the online store or making purchases.
WHAT MEASURES FOR PROTECTION OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA DO WE IMPLEMENT?
E&S focuses on protecting the security of its customers’ personal data. To prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your data, we apply all reasonable measures and remedies. However, if you suspect a data security breach, please contact E&S immediately.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
E&S stores the data processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the customer, until the withdrawal of the consent, but not more than 2 / two / years, unless the consent is renewed.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The GDPR provides a number of rights for data subjects in connection with the collection and processing of data, in particular:
- right to access – to request information about the processing of your data;
- right to object to the processing– when the data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company;
- to withdraw your consent– when the data is processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the customer;
- right to portability– when the data is processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the customer you have the right to request a copy of the same or for the data to be automatically transferred to another organization;
- right to rectification– in case the data we store for you is not accurate;
- right to erasure, which includes the possibility to request “to beforgotten” when the data is no longer needed for the purpose, when the consent has been withdrawn or when the processing illegal from the beginning.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority(see section “How can you contact the competent supervisory authority?”).
IN WHAT WAY DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may provide your data to the following parties for the following purposes:
- companies from the E&S group, when necessary and permissible by law;
- competent tax and other state authorities during an inspection;
- E&S partners (eg. lawyers in case of a dispute);
- in the event of a merger or acquisition, your data may be shared with the new owner (s), of which you will be notified. In any case, your data will not be shared with third parties established outside the EEA (EU, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein), unless explicitly permitted by local law and adequate protection measures are in place.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY?
Notwithstanding the above, in case of complaints you have the right to contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP):
- in person at the following address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov boulevard, No 2;
- in writing, at the following address: Sofia, postal code 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov boulevard, No 2;
- on the CPDP email – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- through the website of the CPDP: https://www.cpdp.bg/.
In view of the legal requirements, the above information may be changed by E&S. For questions and up-to-date information regarding the processing of your data, you can contact us via the indicated contact details.
☐ I declare that by entering my data I consent to receive marketing communication and have read the privacy notice regarding the processing of my personal data.
☐ I give my consent for the personal data provided by me to be processed in order to be informed by email, by a phone call and / or SMS about new products, services, campaigns, etc. My consent is not bound by the use of the website of the online store or making purchases and can be withdrawn at any time by email to email@example.com